Copy files between environments
How to copy files between environments
This guide will help you getting started with moving files between environments using the Jelastic GUI.
- Find the configuration wrench on the Application Servers source node.
- Go to folder
/var/www/webroot(via favorites to the left). Click the cogwheel on the ROOT folder as shown on the image below and choose Export
- Make sure to choose the correct target container where your target Application Server is at.
- Here we use the path
/var/www/webroot/FROM_SOURCEwhich will create and mount this folder on the source environments Application Server.
- Click the configuration wrench on the target environment’s Application Server.
- To the left, click the cogwheel and click Copy Path, which will copy the full path location to your clipboard.
- Click on the terminal icon to engage the Web SSH terminal
- In the terminal you should write
cdthen paste previously copied path
/var/www/webrootand then enter. After that you should see the folder
ls -las shown on the image below.
- Now you should be able to copy files as shown below. Using the
--verboseflags gives you this output.
- You can confirm that the files been copied by browsing to that folder in the GUI.
- Unmount the exported directory on the target application server as shown below.
Last modified October 6, 2022: Create announcement.md plus first announcement (#100) (f51d279)