OpenStack Adjutant is a service that allows users to manage projects and their users directly from Horizon.
Users can be managed directly from the management tab in Horizon dashboard.
There are a couple of roles that can be assigned to users inside of a project:
- Load Balancer - Allow access to manage load balancers (Octavia).
- Object Store - Allow access to manage objects in object store (Swift).
- Orchestration - Allow access to manage orchestration templates (Heat).
- Project Administrator - Full control over the project, including adding and removing other project administrators.
- Project Member - Allow access to core services such as compute (Nova), network (Neutron) and volume (Cinder).
- Project Moderator - Can invite and manage project members, but not project administrators.
- Secret Store - Allow access to manage objects inside of secret store (Barbican).